One-to-One Remote Lesson with a Specialist Logic Pro Tutor
2.5 hours – from £120
Buying for someone else? – Gift Certificates available
Lesson – How to record a song in Logic Pro
This is a booking for a remote lesson with an experienced specialist music technology tutor who will guide you through all the steps of recording your first song in Logic Pro.
The lesson will last two-and-a-half hours and you will be working with your tutor one-to-one. You will communicate with your tutor over the phone or via WhatsApp/Zoom/etc. You will share your screen with your tutor using a remote desktop service such as AnyDesk or TeamViewer.
- Introductions, setting up the remote connection
- Finding out about you and your goals
- Confirming Logic Pro is installed correctly on your computer
- How to create a Logic Pro project, name and save your files correctly
- How to connect and set up your microphone to best suit your vocal style
- How to connect your guitar/keyboard to Logic Pro
- Making your first recording
- How to use track presets to get your voice and instruments sounding great
- How to make edits and fix mistakes in your recording
- How to export your song to a format you can play back and share with others
- Advice on next steps
Benefits of working with a tutor
There are hundreds of video and text resources online that can show you how to use Logic Pro. This service is for people who want to experience the benefits of a personalised tuition service.
- Avoid setup mistakes
- Ask questions, get feedback and guidance from a real person
- Get your vocal productions sounding great right from your very first recording
- Lessons delivered in a way that suits your personal learning style
- Lessons adapted to focus on your priorities
- Lessons arranged at a time that suits you
About Your Tutor
Your lesson will be with Paul Andrews, the lead Logic Pro specialist here at Audio Support. Paul is an experienced teacher known for his kind and friendly manner. Find out more about Paul here.
Times are UK and rates in UK Pound Sterling. International clients please find information here.
Feedback From Past Students
Alex was very patient and gave me heaps of time to get a grasp on some of the parts of Logic. He was very flexible and accommodating. Having done a Logic course before and feeling completely left behind, I am now, after one lesson, feeling confident and able which I thought I would never be. I am using Logic competently and so happy that I had the lesson, I am at a stage I thought I would be in a few weeks rather then at the end of one lesson. Thanks!Lucy F
Paul was brilliant….He listened to my weaknesses with Logic and explained it in a manner I could understand. I would recommend Audio Support to anyone wishing to improve, understand and progress with their music software programs. I will be booking another session in the near future.Darren W
The training was successful today. Paul covered everything I wanted to find out. Thank you for providing the training. You guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work.Reagan P
Our many questions were all answered with in a friendly and approachable manner. I was impressed we were able to cover all the areas I was concerned about, and this was due to good planning on Alex’s part. He established what was needed in a earlier telephone call, prepared a plan for the session around this, yet was adaptable when necessary. An excellent approach. – Andrew WAndrew W
Get in Touch
To ask a question or to make a booking please use our enquiry form: