Logic Pro is a powerful Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that allows users to record, create and edit music and other audio. It has a huge range of features and options but this can make it daunting for new users.
We have prepared a set of short one-to-one lessons designed for someone geting started with Logic Pro. You will connect remotely with an experienced specialist teacher based in the UK who will spend half-a-day (2.5hours) guiding you through your first steps using the program.
One-to-one Logic Pro lessons available
- Record Your First Song in Logic Pro
- Record a Voiceover in Logic Pro
- Record a Podcast in Logic Pro
- Compose using Logic Pro
What do I need to for these lessons?
To take part in a remote lesson you will need
- A Mac
- A copy of Logic Pro installed
- A microphone and audio interface for the recording lessons
- A MIDI controller keyboard is ideal for the composing lesson
- Anydesk remote software installed (download here for free)
- An internet connection
- A phone or tablet to speak with your tutor. This will need to be separate to your Logic Pro system.
Any Mac OS or version of Logic Pro can be used for these lessons. If you need help purchasing and installing Logic Pro we also provide remote technical support.
There are many written guides and videos available online on how to use Logic. These one-to-one remote lessons are ideal for someone who prefers to learn with direct interaction with an expert teacher.
Your teacher will be in touch with you by email before the lesson.
All Logic Pro lessons are currently delivered by our Logic Pro specialist Paul Andrews.