One-to-One Remote Lesson with a Specialist Logic Pro Tutor
Buying for someone else? – Gift Certificates available
Lesson – How to Record a Voiceover in Logic Pro
This is a booking for a lesson with an experienced tutor who will connect with you remotely and guide you through the steps of recording your first voiceover in Logic Pro.
- Your tutor will be working with you one-to-one.
- You will communicate with your tutor over the phone or via a voice chat app such as WhatsApp or Zoom.
- You will share your screen with your tutor using a remote desktop service such as AnyDesk or TeamViewer.
- The lesson will last two and a half hours.
- The date and time will be arranged between you and your tutor by email.
- Introductions, setting up the remote connection
- Finding out about you and your goals
- Confirming Logic Pro is installed correctly on your computer
- How to create a Logic Pro project, name and save your files correctly
- How to connect and set up your microphone
- Finding the best position for your voice
- Setting your signal path to ensure clean audio
- Making your first recording
- How to make edits and fix mistakes in your recording
- How to work with multiple takes
- How to export your voiceover to a file you can share with clients
- Advice on next steps
Benefits of working with a tutor
There are hundreds of video and text resources online that can show you how to use Logic Pro. This service is for people who want to experience the benefits of a personalised tuition service.
- Avoid setup mistakes
- Ask questions, get feedback and guidance from a real person
- Get your voice sounding great from your very first recording
- Learn in a way that works for you
- Adapt the lesson structure to focus on your priorities
- Arrange the lesson at a time that suits you
About Your Tutor
Your lesson will be with Paul Andrews, the lead Logic Pro specialist here at Audio Support. Paul is an experienced sound engineer, classroom teacher and private tutor known for his kind and friendly manner.
Times are UK and rates in UK Pound Sterling. International clients please find information here.
How to make a booking
Please use our enquiry form to get in touch and arrange your lesson.
Once we have a date and time arranged you will be asked to make payment in advance by Paypal or BACS.
Preparing for Your Lesson – You will need:
A Mac COMPUTER
Any Mac that can run comfortably run Logic Pro and connect to the internet will be suitable for this lesson.
An Internet Connection
This one-to-one lesson will take place entirely remotely. Your tutor will connect with you by phone and will view your screen using Anydesk remote desktop software. Please download Anydesk in advance of the session.
A copy of Logic Pro
Logic Pro is one of the best Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs) available today. It has a huge range of advanced features but is also designed to be easy for new users to get started. Any version of Logic Pro can be used for this session.
Before the lesson, please purchase and install Logic Pro on your system. If you need any help with the technical aspects of purchasing and installing Logic Pro please get in touch. As well as teaching, Audio Support also provides remote technical support.
You can make recordings with any microphone including the one built into your Mac. However, if you want to achieve studio quality results then you need a studio quality condenser microphone.
An audio interface
In order to connect your microphone to Logic Pro you will need an audio interface to convert the signal from your microphone into a digital waveform that can be recorded. Some microphones have an audio interface built into them.
Headphones or Speakers
Your Mac has built in speakers which can work for this lesson. If you want to hear the sound of Logic Pro in better quality you should consider upgrading to some studio-quality headphones or speakers.
Feedback From Past Students
Alex was very patient and gave me heaps of time to get a grasp on some of the parts of Logic. He was very flexible and accommodating. Having done a Logic course before and feeling completely left behind, I am now, after one lesson, feeling confident and able which I thought I would never be. I am using Logic competently and so happy that I had the lesson, I am at a stage I thought I would be in a few weeks rather then at the end of one lesson. Thanks!Lucy F
Paul was brilliant….He listened to my weaknesses with Logic and explained it in a manner I could understand. I would recommend Audio Support to anyone wishing to improve, understand and progress with their music software programs. I will be booking another session in the near future.Darren W
The training was successful today. Paul covered everything I wanted to find out. Thank you for providing the training. You guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work.Reagan P
Our many questions were all answered with in a friendly and approachable manner. I was impressed we were able to cover all the areas I was concerned about, and this was due to good planning on Alex’s part. He established what was needed in a earlier telephone call, prepared a plan for the session around this, yet was adaptable when necessary. An excellent approach. – Andrew WAndrew W
Get in Touch
To ask a question or to make a booking, please use our enquiry form: